View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 11:54 PM   #127
NightmareZL1
Can't stop ***ifying

Drives: Ashen 2013 Gray ZL1
okay. just watch. I'll be happy when gm finally post the times. BTW, why are they delaying the release of the times at the ring?!?! Because it was slower?

Look at the best times at the ring on wikipedia. Look at the cars before and after the ZL1. The ZL1 doesn't belong there, it is too heavy, the heaviest by a few hundred lbs. The reason the Zl1 did so well, is the Gen 3 mag ride suspension. all those $100k to $300k cars have Excellent suspension, just like the camaro Z28, but the Z28 is much heavier and weaker with only 2wd. Sooo, no mag ride, means slower ring time. Well, maybe it might be the same as it's big brother ZL1. But, again, give the ZL those tires and watch the Z28 lose. I can't wait for the magazine comparisons...
Rotofab, grinding rear diff sound forever, dealer replaced supercharger - now i have a rattle when starting from a stop, ordered 2.35 lingenfelter pulley, hp tuner, belt, 100mm idler pulley, tr7IX spark plugs, wideband kit, long tubes with no cats...hoping for 650hp. dyno with rotofab = 518hp

Last edited by NightmareZL1; 04-19-2013 at 01:16 AM.
NightmareZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote