View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 11:19 AM   #149
Kronix
NJ/SoCal HT5 COTW 3/25/12

Drives: 2015 Z06/14 C7/08 Z06/07 Tahoe Z71
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHall651 View Post
Cool. So if I understand you correctly you installed a switch to turn the DRL on and off at will? If so do you have a picture of how and where you installed that switch?
J, you are 100% correct, my DRL/Fogs are now controlled by this switch

Which you can get from Jonathan @ AAC. In the next post I will show you how we mounted it. I plan on putting another Oracle LED Ring Switch right next to the first one when I get my ZL1 bumper to control the Projector Fog Lights that also come with that bumper. See next post for more pictures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoggyB22 View Post
Bad ass Camaro man.... Awesome work!
Thanks much Doggy, kind of looks like your rocket except a C5...Nice ride!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquablueL99 View Post
What? That is going to look so cool...That is what I love about Camaro5.com--the endless ideas....Kronix, you got another great one on your hands!....ABL99
Looks cool & will serve an important function too ABL99, Lupe @ River City Creations (a Forum Sponsor) does outstanding work & is a major contributor to the aftermarket C5 world! I can see an Aqua Blue with some red accents Strut Tower Brace looking pretty sweet on that rig of yours!! Maybe even more custom pinstriping!!!

And I will let you know about that 68 I've heard about, I thought of you instantly when Ray told me about it & the price....I said immediately "Get me pictures!!!" It is a 1968, was always hoping to one day get a 69 so we'd be the same age, but if that 68 SS is everything I've heard & at that price it may be hard to resist. You'll see the pics as soon as I get them.

Built by Late Model Racecraft
Fastest C7 in Tri-State 10.13 @ 134mph
7/26/14 Corvette Challenge Raceway Park, E-Town, NJ
Kronix is offline   Reply With Quote