View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011, 08:38 PM   #32
JoshBobGuptaMarley
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: '12 2SS/RS LS3 GBA
Here we go again....Lately it's been people trashing anything that looks like black people may have been involved, anything that has to do with the greatest steering wheel ever made (10-11 of course) or anything to do with lambo doors. Im kinda surprised by how many people get on this site to complain about random stuff that really doesn't pertain to them. I've read some rude comments to some pretty strait forward questions. Like this kid asking if he should upgrade to a v8. Some people ripped that kid a new one calling him spoiled and other rude remarks. It's the Internet so you have to take it with a grain of salt but some people just say whatever mean shit comes to mind. I started checking this site for new upgrades for the 2012. It's gonna take time but that's why I'm here. I love looking at people's cars and trying to figure out what direction I'm gonna go with mine. I think I get sidetracked with crazy people and I'm kinda addicted right now so, whatever. Addiction is supposed to have ups and downs, right? lol.
Example...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeirdSideEffect View Post
I hope to God you're an EXTREMELY attractive woman, and not some homo or overly obese chick trying to get away with driving that car.

Last edited by JoshBobGuptaMarley; 10-18-2011 at 11:40 AM.