View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 05:44 PM   #32
orange10s.c.

Drives: IOM 2SS RS M6 sunroof
Quote:
Originally Posted by sykb47l View Post
Gary,

Why not tell me that they are running way behind on making the splitter when I asked how long this would take? I asked you this before placing the order.

Did you ever tell me that the splitter was not available and that it could take this long to receive? No

Did you tell me I would receive my order in a week to week and a half? Yes

Did you ever mention that the splitter would arrive separately before I asked? No

Did you charge me for part of an assembly that you personally knew was not available? Yes

How am I being unreasonable? I told you two weeks ago that I would be asking for a refund and to have this bumper picked up.

You simply are being dishonest at this point.

I DID NOT KNOW AT THE TIME OF YOU PLACING THE ORDER THAT IT WOULD BE THIS LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG FOR THEM TO GET IT DONE.

they were supposed to be shipped out at the same time as the the bumpers were available. They had to go back and change the way they mounted and redo the moulds to re make. this happened between the time you placed the order and the bumper came in and was painted and shipped to you. I was told at that time that it might be 2 weeks for them to be ready. In return that's what i relayed to you. If you want the money back for the spitter i need your paypal info so i can send that money back to you.