View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 02:26 PM   #49
midgard

Drives: red jewel camaro
Livernois 550rwhp/505 rwtq

I'm new to this board and just wanted to pass on a few things about my dealing with Livernois.

I was inspired to get the mod that Stephen had which was 550 rwhp/505rwtq and I ended up calling Rick and also Andy. They ended up answering my question and I finally put my deposit down and did the work. I ended up getting the car back last night in the snow and 30 degree weather...not ideal conditions.

Dave, the driver for Livernois, asked me to take it for a little drive to make sure it felt right and everything was ok......OMG! This car is the bomb! The nittos almost made it feel like it was a dry 60 degree day out! And the noise and sound of the engine.....awesome. Before I got the car, I was worried about the driveability of the car...if it was going to be affected.....and yes it was......it drove really smoothly.... better than my last mod....which was done by a top 5 tuner too. In all I was happy with everything....the power, the sound, the grip, the service, and the driveability....if you guys are looking to get someone to do your work....and you are worried about who to choose.....don't worry know more! Livernois....and I'm not even getting paid for this...LOL!

558 rwhp for an L99....not too shabby.

I've already told them that more upgrades are on the horizon!:
midgard is offline   Reply With Quote