View Single Post
Old 04-29-2009, 12:30 PM   #57
bartking

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT/RS sold 4/17/15
Quote:
Originally Posted by bballplaya210 View Post
I expect both you and bartking to bring your Camaros to the Jack Maxton Friday Night Cruises during the summer. I'm from Westerville. My dad was driving yesterday and saw a yellow 5th gen Camaro on the road yesterday in Columbus.
Yep count me in on the Friday Night cruises. I don't mind being outclassed by SS's

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldbowtie View Post
Glad to visit cruising night. Use to cruise to Asbury Park with the '66 to listen to Springsteen at the Stone Pony back in the 70's.

Just dropped in to Jack Maxton last night (sorry no camera with me) and they have a blue 2SS/RS sitting in the show room. The sales manager said the owner was kind enough to let them show it off for a few days before he takes delivery. Mines still sitting at 3400.

Former Rides:
1966 Chevelle (1971 to 2007)
1970 Chevelle (1974 to 1991)

Next ride: RJT 2SS/RS L99 Auto with Black Rally Stripes 20" Polished Wheels
I went by yesteday too to see the IBM SS and boy it looked sweet... I didn't want to get too close and leave drool stains on it. I had my blackberry camera phone with me but every time I see the car I just go gaga and forget about the camera.