View Single Post
Old 09-30-2009, 09:28 PM   #21
jnewberr2ssrs

Drives: 2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS RS
I definitely wouldn't be able to make it on the 4th (as I'm still in Mexico)...But I had originally planned to come back for a 4 day weekend the following weekend so maybe then?

Unfortunately, everything is still up in the air because I've had some problems with my student visa down here (when I came into the country on the 28th of July they had the stamp wrong and it said the 28th of June - and I had to register my visa within 30 days and this led to so many problems ugh :(...long story short, I still don't have my visa back and I'm supposed to go back Monday to see if they'll finally give it back after having paid fines and made about 10 trips down to the migration office which is a 100 time amplified version of the MVD)...

So I won't know if I'm coming back until Monday (or perhaps even later than that if they really want to be mean and make my life harder)....But I will for sure let you guys know if I can make it! If not, you guys should definitely get together and them post some pics because I'm going crazy missing my car down here! lol