View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 11:58 PM   #728
2010 SS RS

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IBM Black Polished
Trent, I dont think I would have lasted 51 days before blowing up. I honestly dont think I would have made it past the first delivered vehicle. I doubt that this has any effect on getting your car any faster but at the very least I am sure it has let some of the steam off. Perhaps they should have offered you the choice to wait it out since its number 74 or to put a new one into production right away.....at least it would have been your choice then. Nol300 dropped out today and bought an infinity......Another case of the lack of communication resulting in a Camaro lover reaching a boilover point. I just want you to know that myself and many others are here for you when ever you need us. Hopefully, your letter will result in some honest and direct information and layout some realistic options for you. I have learned that a positive can come from a problem. Its all how the problem is addressed and handled. Ok GM the ball is definately in your court. Are you going to hit it or are you going to watch it fly by?
418 Stroker, 621RWHP 648 lbs TORQUE Built by Laramie GM Auto Center Tuned by Nick at Mac Autosport. EForce SC, 2 3/4pulley,LPE dual fuel pump, JRE Twin fuel rail upgrade, posi clutch kit, RX oilcatch can and breather, Callies Compstar crankshaft and rods, Racing bearings, CP -13.8 race pistons, steel rings, Comp Cams X6 blower cam, Springs, HD timing chain and tensioner, Doug Thorley Tri Y LT headers, 89.7lb injectors, RPM rollbar, DSS1400 shafts, Simpson 5 pt harness, BMR Toe rods and trailing arms, led lights, RPM input and output shafts
2010 SS RS is offline   Reply With Quote