View Single Post
Old 06-02-2013, 10:24 AM   #56
Pflyn lo

Drives: 2013 summit white zl1
Quote:
Originally Posted by With envy View Post
Hi everybody!

Been pretty busy with school, and this week coming up is finals; so I'll probably continue to be a little scarce around here until that's over. That being said, I have a little free time tonight, so I decided to take a few minutes and put up a list of people planning to attend. I scrolled through the thread pretty quick, so if I missed anybody, I apologize. If you're planning on going, and you're not on the list, post up here and I'll add you. I'm also doing a "maybe" list for those who would like to attend, but aren't sure yet if they can make it.

Here's the list of those attending (as posted on this thread or responding by PM):

camaroguy2010
brengeek
Pflyn lo
Ladybugsmom
Goo
Misty
Lestat2012
MINI HLK
ForgedReality
ZL 1 Brian
Lee9710
Jayhawk500 (Oregon!)
hb35man
iceman5730 (Canada!)
infinite-T
Applegarth
osito129

Oh yeah, and With envy/Dragonlady!

And here's the "Maybe" list:

golfaholic
schoen311 (Idaho!)
Wabbit
MXR

Did I miss anybody? I know there are quite a few more coming that are not on C5, or they have responded on facebook. I'll try to add them to the list somehow for a more accurate count.

I've elected not to do a Synergy Green count for now. I'd kind of like to keep people guessing as to how many we'll get. Tell me what you think. I figure if you're really curious you can count for yourself, but keep in mind that there a few possibly coming that are not on the forums.

I'll give you a hint though...I anticipate we'll be in the double-digits easily!

Okay, c'mon, time to add yourself to the list! I've only got space for a couple hundred more cars!
Sue will be there to.
Pflyn lo is offline   Reply With Quote