View Single Post
Old 12-27-2008, 11:06 PM   #66
leatherneck

Drives: yellow/bl. hood stripes-ss/rs
I agree Steve...

I looked at that forum. those are plain out camaro haters not knowledgeable car fans.

and the thing that got me most is them talking that people wont get financed---pure hog wash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my credit score is 625 not real good but better than aklot -- they said no banks will finance anyone --again pure hogwash!!!!!!!!!!!!!

did they forget GM does its own financing and has dozens of banks to go thru---my dealer knows my credit score i ordered a ss-and he immediately said he would get me financed.. and if youre willing to pay the extra interest--you cant get 100s of finance companys to finance you--they will take your money --im getting an 84 month loan at about 7% interest my payments will be between 500 and 600---if im being taken to the cleaners in finance charges so be it--i want the camaro and ill have the camaro no matter how i gotta finance it.. if youre paying 37.000 for a car you want why the heck do you worry about finance charges over the length of the loan

those guys have no idea what they are talking about when they posted things like no banks will finance them and dfid they forget thsat Gm was made a bank holder by the federal reserve and has access to the 700 billion dollars oof bank bail out money whick greatly an i do mean greatly inmproves trhe financing capabilties of Gm for not only its dealerships but its consumers alike
leatherneck is offline   Reply With Quote