View Single Post
Old 04-03-2009, 10:09 PM   #159
Blackwolf

Drives: 02 Grand Prix, 99 Z71 10 SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by garagelogic View Post
Well, I have seen Cyber Gray up close, so I'm not missing anything on that front.

Don't get me wrong, I owned a Dark Shadow Gray Mach 1 at one time, so I can understand why someone would choose gray as a color. I questioned the fuss over the color on this site because it seems more than any other color, CGM is the topic of threads regarding paint/production/constraints, etc. Just seemed like much ado about nothing.

For the record, I would also never, ever put an all-black wheel on any of my cars either, even though that seems like the current craptastic, fad-thing to do.

Again, congrats Tag, I know you'll enjoy it.
^^^^^^^^ I don't know or care about all that.........
But I'd like to say: That is one good lookin Hot Rod you've got and it must be a handful with 740HP and 710TQ at the rear wheels!! I'll bet no one can slap the perma-smile off your face when your behind the wheel of that beast!!! Beautiful!!!
"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."
Aaron Gold, About.com

Blackwolf is offline   Reply With Quote