View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 01:25 AM   #101
Rallysport
Go Cardinals!

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS 6-speed #1879
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMPrenger View Post
I thought this part from the original post was pretty interesting:

I'm guessing this is the same blue that made an appearance not long ago on the pace car that we thought was Aqua Blue, but turns out it wasn't. Just a very similar blue, without the Aqua....which is what most people would prefer.

I think this is the medium blue that would sell well. The Aqua blue didn't because it looked horrible online and some people just don't like the "greenish" tint on cloudy days. I fall a little into that category, but to this day I still get compliments on the color...its amazing and I would never get rid of the car because ABM makes it one of the more unique Camaros on the road. I've grown even more fond of the color since I bought it back in 2009 and I love it....in the sun its just spectacular. (sorry, I am a bit bias as well!)

But in a perfect world, if they had offered this metallic blue which looks like ABM does in the sun and still keeps more of a blue tint in the shade, versus Aqua Blue....I'd have gone with this.

I will admit that if this color is released it will likely make my car seem less unique which would suck lol.
I don't think your ABM Camaro would be any less unique if the KBM was offered on all new 2013 Camaros. Any real Camaro fanatic would know the history of this car and the ABM color rarity. Cheer up! Its time to celebrate! GM is bringing back an AWESOME COLOR CHOICE!!! YEEEEHAAAA! I just hope we can get the new blue on all Camaro models...