View Single Post
Old 09-21-2008, 09:18 AM   #71
CamaroScotty
Account Suspended

Drives: Your new SLP Camaro!
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroScotty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermans View Post
"Accepting orders for the 2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS and the V6-powered 2010 Chevy Camaro coupe in October. Production will begin in mid-February, and cars will be in dealerships by mid-March 2009."

So if we order in October, how early will we be getting the Camaro??

I have a question regarding payment since this will be my first time ordering. I was reading you will have a deposit first and then full payment when it ships. I will be using my credit union to make the purchase and they simply send a check as to the exact amount that is due for the car and they handle the loan. My question is when is the full payment due since I will probably have to pay the deposit without the credit union and then get a loan for the rest. What price range will you be putting the deposit for this order next month? Thanks
a DEPOSIT of $1000 to order, and it must be paid the day of PICKUP, not when it ships from the factory. The credit union will be the one withthe payment terms....They may allow you to go out 30,45 or 60 days from the delivery date when you get the car.

The car production starts 2/16 - and units could show up a week to 8 weeks later, ASSUMING there are no constraints (Parts shortages that cause a delay).

We have not started to take deposits yet - I should know more later this week. As soon as I have pricing, option prices etc, I will certainly share that as I have in the past with many of the items I can pass along.