View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 11:08 PM   #4
caverman

Drives: '69 SS Convertible
Now on to securing everything. I want to make as few as wholes as possible but I also want it to secure and to try to look like the car came that way. I secured the Relay to the windshield washer hose that goes along the driver’s side fender. I then went over to the passenger side and used zip ties to tie it up to some wiring harnesses. The ballast has a bracket on it. At the top of the bracket is a whole for securing it somewhere. I used that as one of my zip tie points. Then around the whole ballast itself and then another to help pull the ballast wires up. While I was on the passenger side I went ahead and used some electrical tape to protect the passenger side input for the light. This plug is not used for the system. I also zip tied it out of the way as well. One the driver’s side I’m only going to do a temporary securing. I plan on getting a CAI in the next few weeks so I don’t want to make anything permanent here until the CAI is installed. There isn’t nearly as much to zip tie to on the driver’s side so I just used the factory Air Intake and then a horizontal zip tie to something on the headlight housing.

That’s pretty much it. Like I said…at first it looks intimidating but then you realize it’s not much to it at all.
Attached Images

-2010 Camaro 2SS | M6 | VR w/White Stripes | 1 3/4" KOOKS - 3" Magnaflow | LPE 3.91 gears | ADM tuned | Halltech w/ADM Scoop | Spohn/BMR Trailing Arm/Toe Rod | BC Coilovers| Pedders FE4 ZL1 swaybars | Cradle/Diff/Radius Rod bushings | VMax TB | Morimoto Projectors | MGW shifter | Red Calipers
Build Journal
caverman is offline   Reply With Quote