View Single Post
Old 12-02-2013, 09:02 AM   #159
Stingray
just can't get enough

Drives: a bunch of fast toys...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Normagene View Post
Took a ride yesterday to checkout my last two "must see" in person colors. The Arctic White and the Cyber Gray. The White one was loaded, 3LT w/Z51, Mag Ride, Exhaust, and full body length dual carbon flash stripes. Almost the way I would build it except it had the Carbon Fiber interior and the Sueded Micro-fiber interior trim pkg. Outside exactly the way I would order! Really wanted to see those inside packages. Hour drive and both cars are gone, the White one was picked up a few hours earlier. Very Disappointed. So still have those colors on the "must see" list. Had a Torch Red, seen it and don't care for that color.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
That's disappointing to hear! Have you checked out MacMulkin Chevy in Nashua, NH yet? I was close to getting a white Z51 there before I found my silver one soon after... I believe they're the 2nd largest Corvette dealer (or in the top 3) in the country and from what I hear they always have units in stock to see and possibly even to test drive. I think it's approx 90 mins away from your neck of the woods so calling beforehand or setting up an appt. would be beneficial.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosse'sBoss View Post
It is an easy one. I will go first with the Stingray w/. the Z51. But if you had to compare it VS the Z28, then it will be very hard to decide.
Yes it would but as we all know two totally different kinds of cars... would be nice to have both!
Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote