Old 01-11-2008, 05:26 PM   #96
The_Blur

Drives: 2018 Harley-Davidson Street Bob
Send a message via AIM to The_Blur
ye of little faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by C3GM View Post
Yuck?

Maybe those are the headlights for the new Firebird. That would be ok... Whats with the fake hood scoop? What is wrong with that bumper and those foglamps? Are they from a Tahoe? What is that rear-bumper? Is is from Pee-Wee's Playhouse? Chairy, anyone?

Well, I just bought a 2007 Mustang GT. The first Ford in my life, because this Camaro, as I knew it would, bores me to tears after the final version appears. Of course, it could look tons better in person, as many GM cars do. In fact, I find that many cars I hate in pictures, by GM, I turn out loving in person... I still hold hope.

For now, this is my gut-feeling.

I'm glad you people enjoy it, I just think its more bland garbage that was watered down with a big motor from GM, came too late to the game, and is going to get crushed by the new 'Stang and upcoming Charger...

GM has only one car that I drool over. The Cadillac CTS. I m 32 y/o and That car is far more sexy and hot rod like than this entry-level amatuer-mobile. Now I lust over my hot-rod Caddy! Zig!!!

C3
There is a lot that could be improved with aftermarket if you feel the concept is better. The headlights aren't final, and new ones could be fabricated with just a little effort. The scoop is as it looked in the concept. Even if the vents aren't cut out, you could take it to a shop and have them cut, paint, and finish the car how you wanted. Basically, this is the concept in white. I have trouble believing that you think this is horrible when it looks so close to the concept. White isn't a flattering color. Keep that in mind, and do enjoy your Mustang. I'll be rolling around in a Camaro as soon as I get the money.
warn 145:159 ban
The_Blur is offline   Reply With Quote