Thread: Sticker price
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2009, 05:54 AM   #8
xxbrankxx

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT/RS
I went to an unveiling yesterday morning with my dad (Reedman Toll in Langhorne, PA) and my dad asked a salesperson about the availability of the car and she said we can place an order for you so we sat down and I told her exactly what I wanted (SIM 2LT RS Automatic) and then we were discussing price and I mentioned to her that I've read about dealer mark-ups and the horror stories on this message board about people going to pick their cars up only to find out that they have to pay a mark-up that they weren't originally told about when they placed the order. She said they don't do that there so I asked if I can get that in writing and she said yes and she then got the manager and he sat down and talked to my dad and me about how they operate and how they won't do that and he put it in writing that I gave them a $500 deposit and he signed something saying that the car is to be sold @ MSRP. Extremely friendly staff working there and I've heard nothing but good things from people about this dealership. Kudos to Reedman Toll for being a honest dealership and not taking advantage of customers because of a hot new car.

Pics and HD video of the unveiling in this thread that I took:
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21781