View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009, 11:07 AM   #2
MEDISIN

Drives: 2011 CTS-V Sedan
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVMY68SS View Post
I just heard from my mechanic and friend, John Rice at Youngblood's Performance Auto in Raleigh, that he's looking to get set up to sale the Roto-Fab products. He said that he can offer the CAI with the base options for $325 and no shipping costs for a limited time.

If anyone is interested, please give him a call at 919-773-7713 or email at ricejt@bellsouth.net and tell him that you heard about this on Camaro5.com
Would have been good to know last week! Just ordered and received mine direct for a little more than that. Would have enjoyed picking it up locally. Would be interested in buying other Roto-Fab parts through John e.g. engine/plenum covers. Especially if I could see a few examples/colors before making my decision.

"Not giving a f*^k is truly the greatest luxury, and no luxury car gives fewer f*^k's than a CTS-V." - Matt Hardigree
MEDISIN is offline   Reply With Quote