Thread: Bye Bye Camaro
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013, 09:35 PM   #48
Est.July.4.1776
The pride of the CN

Drives: '13 AGM 2SS/RS M6 & '70 Chevelle SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by walky35 View Post
Again im happy for you. you worked hard to make it where you are. Not once did i say you cant make alot without a college degree. look at Bill gates. anything is possible with hard work and dedication. this is the great thing abt the USA. but even if a 1000 ppl with HS diplomas come on here and tell me they make xxx amount of dollars the statistics still show that you are more "likely" to make more with a college degree. i said it is a good INVESTMENT not that you are 100% going to do well with one and not 100% going to do bad without one.
“Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital.” -Aaron Levenstein

(But don't confuse my post with condemnation of higher education- I don't contest that college can be a fruitful endeavor for those who seek it.)

That said... back to the originally scheduled programming...

Class 1 Freight Rail Conductor - Master Mason - NRA Life Member - Tennessee Squire - Firefighter I & II Certified

My other ride has 4,400+hp and corners like it's on rails... because it is.
Est.July.4.1776 is offline   Reply With Quote