View Single Post
Old 07-26-2013, 10:21 AM   #1283
Sketch

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS RS RJT
Quote:
Originally Posted by SILVERHAWK View Post
Here is an inventory of what decals I have on hand at the moment......

I know there are a few people who have requested different ones......I will list them at the end.....if anyone has any requests post up now. I will see if I can get enough to make an order.

At this point I have been able to get back all of the money I spent so far and have a few dollars in reserve (only 10 so don't get excited...lol) . George and I have discussed how to use any further monies such as club shirts or cards......
If anyone has an suggestions please don't be bashful....LOL

After talking it over with George we have elected to keep the prices on the decals the same $4 for small and $6 for the large decal......

if anyone would like the pumpkin orange decals I will get rid of them for $2 each...they were odd ones he cut to check the color on the original order.

Decals in stock:

LARGE:

5 silver
3 white
1 dark blue
1 yellow

SMALL:

4 Silver
17 White
3 Dark Blue
6 Yellow
1 Red
2 Pumpkin Orange.........definitely not IOM

I have 2 small chrome decals (DKSynergy) requested and either a small gray/ black one for ScottyB911
I need 1 large one for my back window in RJT. The same color you used last time will work.

As for the cards George and my cards have come in and we started handing them out already. They cost $25 for 100 cards and take about a week to print and deliver them. The ones we have have our cars on them but I haven't come up with a generic design for those who don't want one with there cars yet. I know a few of you wanted to wait to see how they came out so here they are. Let me know who are interested.
Attached Images