View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 08:34 PM   #100
Boris632

Drives: 1955 210
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOWDOWN View Post
Boris, you're showing a propensity for jumping to unfounded and terribly inaccurate conclusions...and a sense of close-mindedness, that I perceive as "unworldly" and intolerant.

What's my age? Might I be a grandfather? Of tween/teenaged grandchildren? Who listen to what?

Nothing creepy about me, in this regard. You might consider broadening your horizons a smidgeon. It's a pretty cool world, just beyond your "fenceline"...

Wow just wow.

1st - I don't care who you are or what you do. But you came out and made the assumption "that I am waiting for the die cast model" because I could not afford the Z/28 at a 70k price tag.

2nd - You also assumed that my stock was paid out in pesos or some other bull shit. Sorry once again I never provided any background on my financial situation nor do i plan to other than I can swing for a 60-70k Z/28 if I really wanted.

3rd - Now I am close minded even though in my current situation I am looking for a fun, streetable, and track worthy car. The Z/28 fits. I am also looking at Z06/ZR1s (used) or 911 Turbos (also used) or a C7 (new) but for some reason it is an apples to oranges comparison? How so? They all fit the bill and are priced about the same. I don't care about warranty I just wanted a car that came from the factory and ready to tear up a track. So how is it close minded cross shopping brands new and used?

4th - Intolerant? How? When? I don't like bubble gum music never have..well i did have an MC Hammer tape when I was in 4th grade

So let me clear this up - you have been nothing short of a world class penis to just about all of my posts in the Z/28 forum. Fine it makes you look like a good old fashion dick. Personally I don't care I will most likely never meet you and do not really care to either. I came here to learn some more on the Z/28 and newer refresh 2014 Camaros. I have no brand loyalty but I am very happy GM built this sweet car. I do have my reservations about how they did it (and reading other posts i don't think i am the only one) but that won't stop me from having it if I truly desire.

You also stated that they just will be limited because they just can't make them but i have read a few places now saying GM will make them if you want them. Sooooo which is it?
The first 2 years of the Z06 were 6000 and 8000 cars sold and those were more than 70k each.

With no more Z06 or ZR1 for 2014 the door is open for the Z/28 to be the king of Chevy performance cars. Well if this is true, I can see at least 3000 of these cars being sold. What is the limit that you seem to be so sure of? Do you actually know or are you trying to make an educated guess like me? Until all the info is released it is all speculation. Don't get all butt hurt because my opinion is different than yours.
Boris632 is offline   Reply With Quote