View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 08:39 AM   #83
cliffy
Chevy Power Forever

Drives: 1969 Dusk Blue Z/28, 2015 Red Z/28
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01pewterz28 View Post
I think you all are missing the point of this car The Fessler/Moss car is a limited run 60 cars a year that is a custom build. I recall back when GMMG released info on the ZL-1’s, and Dick Harrell wide body cars people had he same response no way I am going to pay $120k for the ZL1, or DH car. Well all 69 ZL-1 sold before they were even made and the same with the DH cars.

Remember these cars are not for the every day Camaro owner this car is for someone who has plenty of cash and wants something not everyone has. Sure you can go buy a 2010 Camaro and drop this motor in your car and pay less that is not the point. This car has been taken apart and put back together with custom made parts looks like some sheet metal work has been done with the rear quarters and doors plus the engine work. Cut these guys some slack they have put together a great looking car sure it’s not in the price range for most but give them credit they are building a car people with $$ will buy this is no different than someone who plunks down $100k for a Ford Mustang GT500 KR and sends it back to Shelby so they can add the 427 package for another $30k.

Just sit back and enjoy that there are custom shops who are building custom Camaros for us I look forward to all of the different builds these guys make.

Sean

Don't hate, its a nice car that is appealing to a different market segment. To the guys that can afford it, this is one or two games pay, and they'd be all over it to have something different than a ZR-1 (great car in a 5 year old body that there are a zillion that look just like it in captivity)