View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 11:53 AM   #18
tones8

Drives: 2011 Camaro 1LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Ok so I've been a camaro fan since I was a little kid and my dad had a 1982 z/28 that we took to the track. I had a 95 camaro I call White Lightning that I sold once I found out about the concept. I since have picked up a sweet 2010 Camaro as a present to my self for making it through a police academy and through coaching in the 13th biggest city in the country. But here is my problem. I worry about this car more than I do about myself at work! Someone gave me a door ding at work that I recently paid $80 to have removed and every time I park some where I find my self making regular checks on my car to make sure no one has parked beside me and if they did if they parked enough away. People are telling me "it's just a car dude, let it go" but yesterday It was my day off and I was driving on 270 (a freeway) and as I was merging something off of a freaking semi truck came off and hit my car! I was praying that there was no dent but sure enough there is a little dent right infront of the passenger tire but right after the 3 fins, it rouined the rest of my day. This car is sweet but really stresses me out. Am I the only one like this? Or do I have a problem
I totally feel the same way. You bought that car with your own hard earned money, why wouldn't you want to take care of it... That's normal to me. I'd say you have a problem if you can throw down 25-50 grand for a nice new camaro and just let people dent your car without a care.
tones8 is offline   Reply With Quote