View Single Post
Old 06-08-2012, 10:18 PM   #20
AutoAgenda

Drives: 69 Camaro, 02 Escalade, 67 Eleanor
Quote:
Originally Posted by rd67 View Post
I agree, very good questions. I know this is a subjective question but, is the optional $ 10.00 neon vinyl edging worth the extra money??? I would want them in Silver Camaro SS Lettering and borders. I just wonder how that looks and if might just be better to just go with the standard borders. I was going to go with the Luxe Mats but they don't offer the borders and they are more expensive.
The vinyl edging is worth it for sure in the front, not necessarily the rear. Also, Silver lettering with a silver boarder would look very good. The customers that got the red lettering with red boarders, and the same with yellow, etc. look very good, makes the interior pop!

Luxe is a much more plush mat and costs a little extra. The Ultimat is the best all around unless your looking for a plush luxurious mat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klepton View Post
What I gathered from their reply to question 2) was that the only way to get a colored vinyl edge binding (even for a non-neon color) that is a different color than the mat color, is to select the neon vinyl edge binding option.
Correct!
AutoAgenda is offline   Reply With Quote