View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 10:58 AM   #14
Supermans
Camaro & Stang Enthusiast

Drives: 2011 Mustang 5.0 in Kona Blue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrapppy666 View Post
Vision problems??... no need to see a mustang in my blind spot as I pass anyhow
The lack of vision was the main reason why I traded my Camaro in. I am pointing out that this convertible eliminates a large part of the problems most enthusiasts have with the interior. However the pillars holding up the windshield don't have to be so thick and could have been redesigned to allow better visibility up front.. That is all I was pointing out from looking at the picture which clearly shows the largeness of the pillars. Anyhow, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be passing me so easily in my new car I love the look of the Camaro convertible with the top down I would definitely consider buying an SS convertible down the road. It is clear that the Camaro Convertible looks a lot nicer than the Mustang 5.0 vert below from the same angle.. If I were picking between the two verts, I would choose the Maro, even though the 5.0 is faster. However between the Coupe's, I would pick the Mustang without hesitation since I use it as a daily driver and I feel safer being able to see better all around.