View Single Post
Old 06-20-2013, 12:14 PM   #14
joes407

Drives: 2014 ZL1m6 red hot #569
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al C. View Post
Didn't you get a free can and chiller from party B? You sir have a bias opinion..
yes I took a gamble on company B offering me to test some brand new parts on the market before they hit the market and before I even knew these people personally. some I bought and got installed for free and others were free to test period. if those parts were not up to quality I would've said so. many members here have had this same privilege with other companies to try parts before the masses. I think you have missed my point altogether. my posts were and are directed to the people who are bashing companies and products they have never used, that's all. just because I tested some products, still use them to this day and am very happy with them does not mean im sworn to them for life and if I had or have any issue I would bring it up. being an owner and user of such items gives me a right to give input positive or negative but if I was not using said items my commentary would and should be limited to a simple it looks nice or not. certainly I wouldn't go to "oh my god that guy doesn't know how to run a business" because of a bad paint job or slow delivery or 2.
joes407 is offline   Reply With Quote