View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 09:56 AM   #787
speedster
SST...

Drives: SST Camaro 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercharged SS View Post
Its about damn time!!!! you def deserve it. Your patience is amazing. Can't wait to see the results. Gd luck Bruce!!
Patience? Well I haven't shot anyone yet if that's a good thing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milk 1027 View Post
Awesome
Lots of videos.
As soon as they get 'em. It may still be a week or two. Things have been progressing S..L..O..W..L...Y... But they are progressing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Emma View Post
I drove all the way to Florida last week and missed GTA's and speedster's cars! (I missed GTA and speedster too, but the cars are what I went for.)

I might need to schedule another trip soon.

I want to see those videos, speedster. This has to be the most anticipated video ever! And don't forget the burn out videos when it hits the street. You might need to get another set of rear tires right away. Yeah, that' is pretty much in the plan. But SAFE burnouts...

This is very exciting!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikepage0007 View Post
lets go, i,m running out of material..lol..any kind of date set for delivery yet
No delivery date yet. It's hard to get one...

Quote:
Originally Posted by radz28 View Post
Video please
As soon as we get it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterCamaro69 View Post
I love those NRE dyno vid's

Is the rear diff assembly gonna be a direct bolt in, or do they have more fab work to do once it's sent to Nelson?
The diff is direct bolt in, but due to the size of the CV joints on these Outlaw axles, the upper control arm must be notched and strengthened to clear them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shardik2SS View Post
Can't wait to see the beast once it's done!
You and me both. Getting itchy to run it. Having severe horsepower withdrawals lately. :(