View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009, 03:53 PM   #16
Blacksunshine
I know it was a mustang!

Drives: 2012 Black ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ndTimeAround View Post
i ordered from bical 2nd week of november. i spoke to the GM there and he told me that yes, all the original orders were deleted and he re-issued me a new number. that was some time in april. mine was on constraint due to color so i was automatically in delay. according to my convo with him about 2 weeks ago my car was pulled for production. he said that he didn't know the exact event code but that it was between 2500-3700. that's all i know.

what i don't understand is exactly when were these orders supposedly deleted? my order was placed in early november and some time in december i got my welcome kit. so when the heck did this big delete happen?
Sorry, out of town for the w/e. I got a second welcome kit. The delete supposedly happened in March, the re-orders were done within a few days. the person who deleted them was let go. That's all you can ask them to do, but not being up front about it bothers me...but what am I going to do? Stand on principle and take my order elsewhere and get the car next year? Not for this. I guess its not that serious.
Blacksunshine is offline   Reply With Quote