View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012, 11:01 PM   #10
white ZL1

Drives: none
After being away from the car for the last two weeks, I finally had a chance to get more of the tune sorted out the last few days.
I've now got the trans torque management completely disabled, and it certainly makes the car snap right into gear on shifts! Wow. It almost throws you forward a bit on an upshift! I might start putting some of that TM back in at part throttle...but not much.
And today I went ahead and dug out the wideband and tuned the MAF in open loop. I was shocked at how quick I was able to get it nailed down. 2 passes on it, and it was over. I was getting lambda at part throttle all up and down the MAF range and nailed my .85 lambda during PE. I'll drive it this week, and work on wot timing and some odds and ends and then hopefully the track will be open soon enough for me to go back and see what a stock but tuned L99 will do.
Hopefully I can convince myself not to run up to ADM to pick up their race CAI before I can make that trip to the track.

My P13W's from AAC are here too. Not sure why I didn't get them installed and get some before and after pics this weekend, but I didn't. I guess that'll give me something to do this week.
white ZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote