View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 01:05 PM   #189
The IOM Ninja
Account Suspended

Drives: 10' IOM 2SS/RS, 13' GB Shelby GT500
Quote:
Originally Posted by calebparkin3 View Post
Oh corse the Mustang is laggin behind! It has 125 less Cubic Inches lol. Its Fords turn now in 2015 to come out with somethnig better. Then it will be GM's turn again. The Z/28 will be a bad ass car! I dont see it flying off the dealerships though. To impractical for most drivers, and with the price tag im sure it will have, it wont be worth it for most. I see it selling well the first few months when all the z/28 loyalist, and hard core enthusiast line up to get their hands on it. I think the ZL1 will out sell it its just a better bargin for most. People have grown so accustomed to all the little features that should have never been put in cars like these. I give GM props for making a car like this the way it should be, with out all the creature comforts!

Im wondering where all the people that hated it yesterday are? I will admit it looks a lot better in this color but its still ugly. The front is fine, but that rear should never have the z/28 badge on it! Stil is going to be a good performing car. i cant wait to see some track and strip times from it.
You forget the Camaro likely gained weight from 2010 - 2012 with the reinforcement for the ZL1...
The IOM Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote