View Single Post
Old 09-24-2010, 09:27 AM   #6
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
We are working on a zippered sherpa lined jacket with a hoodie AND a standard pullover hoodie.

We've been doing tons of BLACK stuff....shirts, hats, lanyards, long sleeve shirts, the ladies shirts are going to be black... We don't want to continue to make everything black. That gets kinda old, IMO.

Here's what I was thinking...

How about offering something different? How about a Full Zip Sherpa Hoodie offered in brown w/ gray sherpa inside and another in putty with a black sherpa lining? It's basically a warm full zip hoodie with polyester sherpa lining in the hood and body. It has quilted lined sleeves and front pouch pockets. It would have the circle 5 embroidered on the left breast. The jackets would be brown or putty and the circle 5 would be embroidered blue (or we could do it in contrasting colors compared to the jacket (putty embroidery for the brown and brown embroidery for the putty).

Any suggestions?

Remember, we have to go with what is most popular. We WISH we could make one of everything for everyone, but we don't do our own screen printing or embroidery and don't have licensing to do most of the things we want to do. We'll do our best to help everyone, though.

Personally, I REALLY like the sherpa. I'm looking at it now, but can't find a pic online.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote