Thread: Eibach Pro-Plus
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 03:14 PM   #6
caverman

Drives: '69 SS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Rod View Post
I was just on their website today checking these out. I've been thinking about getting Pedders coil overs. My question is will I really need this? I want the power to plant at the wheels most efficiently and I want to lower my car. Eibach's system is close to $1000.00 less than Pedders coil overs. I'm not taking it to the track to race, I just want solid, if not the best, performance for daily driving.
Sounds like the coilovers (although a MUCH better product) might be overkill for your situation. I would look at some Springs/Sways and you should be really suprised.

However, look at all the different Mfgs. Eibach is the cheapest but you may want to go with another mfg. Look at Hotchkis, Pfadt, Pedders, BMR....just to name a few. Do your research and pick the best one for you. Eibach may be it....but then again maybe not.
-2010 Camaro 2SS | M6 | VR w/White Stripes | 1 3/4" KOOKS - 3" Magnaflow | LPE 3.91 gears | ADM tuned | Halltech w/ADM Scoop | Spohn/BMR Trailing Arm/Toe Rod | BC Coilovers| Pedders FE4 ZL1 swaybars | Cradle/Diff/Radius Rod bushings | VMax TB | Morimoto Projectors | MGW shifter | Red Calipers
Build Journal
caverman is offline   Reply With Quote