Thread: OIL CATCH CANS
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 09:40 PM   #1
john468
Account Suspended

Drives: 1968 S.S. Big Block and 2010 SS
OIL CATCH CANS

I just bought a catch can and am very happy with the way it works so far.
But I would like to know how GM, Ford,etc,etc get awat with all this Bull?
Here we are spending a small fortune for a automobile that in my eyes is not working right from the start. I'm using and burning oil and getting the inside of my engine all gunked up with left over unburnt oil which in time its effects will become problems, unless I do something about it.( which I did ) All these companies that sell products (B&G, STP,Etc,) are making a fortune off this fixable problem. Why does the Goverment & EPA let them get away with it, do they own part of these companies or is someone getting a kick back down the line? Do you realize that if it starts to get bad enough and blows smoke you can get a ticket for the car builders PCV system. I don't know about you guys but the more I keep reading and looking at other cars this seems to be the everyday thing, having unburnt oil and using oil, not me. Take the test look in your intake passed the throttle blade and use a flashlight to really see what your looking for.
I'm sorry for raving on here but it just gets me why we all are helping others making money for a problem that should not be there in the first place. We are being ripped off here and saying nothing about it. What the heck, why not help out, buy that can of B&G Intake System Cleaners or one of there other products. Someone needs the money!!
john468 is offline   Reply With Quote