View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 08:32 AM   #9
Good_Times

Drives: red
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues45th View Post
Ok and I am gonna get the collinite too. So I wash I already two bucket it. Then dry then clay. Then wash then polish then swirl then wax? Also I like to spray detail before meets and stuff I use Lucas speed spray wax I love it. Can I still use that in between. Seems so,e stuff I read says cant use wax on it and can. I'm trying to follow but with my baby I am so careful. I'm ready to go upto auto zone or advance and wanna have my list in order. Can u give me the names if those products I need for those stapes if I am correct in them lol. Thansk. Getting ready to leave
Close, but after you wash and clay you use your compound to remove your swirls or other paint defects. Then you can use your sealant or wax after preparing your surface(wash with a strong soap or IPA type wipedown etc). Use of a spray detailer or wax is up to you between washes and will not harm anything. Claying is not done with every correction but only when above suface contaminents are present and can be dectected by a baggie test or a rough feel of the surface by hand.
Good_Times is offline   Reply With Quote