View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 12:38 AM   #37
cyberLS

Drives: 2010 Cyber Grey LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincentcostales View Post
I have just done Trifecta Tune including the awesome ghost cam. I have a question to any of you guys. I have observed that the ghost cam does not engage right away especially after cold start. I understand that the ghost cam disengages automatically when you rev the engine, therefore, there's shouldn't be a ghost cam at cold start. I extected that the ghost cam would engage once the engine has warmed up and at idle. However, in my case, it wasn't. There's a long wait (significantly long) before the ghost cam to engage especially in the morning when the car got a good rest. I estimated a good 5-10 minute driving minutes before it turns on. Is this normal? Do you ghost cam does the same? If so, is there a way to cut that waiting period?

Thank in advance for your help!
Cheers!

Here's a video of my car on ghost cam; Warining! This video was captured with my iphone 4s; sos do not expect a 5.1 dobly system sorround sound. Thanks.

Vincent
it does not engage or start until it reaches a certain temp, which i believe 175 or 185. i got this information from bnr when i purchased the tune.
cyberLS is offline   Reply With Quote