View Single Post
Old 06-15-2013, 12:03 PM   #12
ihaveacamaro
I like teeth.

Drives: #198
Quote:
Originally Posted by LikaRokBowTie View Post
I know,where are the detailing videos.summer is upon us and you would think more people would be getting their rides looking sharp for cruising.I got started on doing a more thorough detailing on my cars exactly 1 year ago,and everything I know has been learned from this site and the included links to videos and other info.I would like to hear from people who use Menzerna and other products that are hardly mentioned on here,I have been going to YouTube more for how to info since there is very little activity here now.I'm trying to reach that level of expertise so I can charge people for detailing,I've been doing freebies for practice and people have liked the results and I get tipped some decent money.My only problem is I'm not good at posting pix or video,and my kids won't show me how(lil devils)or I need some new tech that does it for me
Incidentally, I have a video on how to post pictures to the camaro forum.

Please check out my youtube detailing channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/roshan517

"When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you will be successful."
ihaveacamaro is offline   Reply With Quote