View Single Post
Old 01-10-2009, 04:37 PM   #282
fbodfather

Drives: Camaros................
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarvis59 View Post
Fbodfather,
Thank for taking time out of your busy schedule for the multiple posts over the past 24 hours.
thank you, jarvis for your kind words.......

Ladies and Gentlemen:

I got home from COBO hall last night very late -- and immediately got on a couple of sites to try and calm everyone down.

Most of you understand - -however, there are those out there that for whatever reason think they see:

>Conspiracies

>...that GM is a company that does not care about their enthusiasts

>....that evidently we just want to delay the car -- after all, we're all incompetent....

>......That believe we just blindly believe and follow whatever state and federal governments tell us to do. (I swear -- does ANYONE read a newspaper anymore???)

>......that one dealer out of over 4,000 is the only one that 'knows' what's reallygoing on. (no - I'm NOT talking about CamaroScotty)

>......that we refuse to give you any information on the car (wow -- this one REALLLLLLLLLLY gets me wild - -there is NOT ONE OTHER CAR IN THE HISTORY OF THE AUTOMOBILE INDUSTRY THAT'S HAD MORE INFORMATION OUT THERE MONTHS -- months - - MONTHS before information is ever put out on a new car.....and yet because we don't answer EVERY LITTLE question and ITEM -- we're horrible and don't give a hoot about the customer.

Sorry people -- but we have a car to launch -- I was up til 3:30 this morning answering emails and posts -- and was back up at 6:30 to go back to COBO hall to get ready for NAIAS. I can't make it past page 5 without having a stroke..............

I'm done.......sorry if this sounds like a rant.

You can either believe me -- and the 12 disciples of which there are 15 - that we are doing everything in our power to bring you the best Camaro ever -- and to get your sold orders built as fast as possible.........

OR...........you can believe a few so-called 'experts' that have never worked on a new car program -- have not a clue as to what allocation and francise laws are -- and think they're either Bob Lutz or Warren Buffett or both..........

I'm functioning on no sleep and my frustration level is past 'gone' --

I'm done.

For those of you who 'get it' -- my unending "thank you!"
fbodfather is offline   Reply With Quote