View Single Post
Old 07-29-2008, 10:00 AM   #364
rmyers

Drives: Both American Made
Quote:
Originally Posted by radz282003 View Post
I'd prefer GM to do the car, with a complete warranty. To me, just bolting on a supercharger on a stock longbock just isn't as reliable as utilizing an engine that's already engineered to cope with racing (i.e. LSA.) For the life of me, regardless of this being a Z28 or not, I can't comprehend why those of you who are happy seem to think that there isn't justification to have direct competition with Camaro's direct competition. YES, I read that GM started to look elsewhere for competition becuase the current Mustang just wasn't a match anymore. Why in the Heck would a car company try not to think about the future of it's competitors and engineer something that will still be competitive in several years. FINE - those of you who are happy with the SS got your car. I'm very happy for you, but why don't you bite your lip for some of us who want more? Not many (and certainly not that many who are looking forward to a higher performance model, like me) are saying we are disappointed with the SS, we just want more. Mustang has more, with a ful factory warranty, so be happy with the car you have, and allow the rest of us who would just like to encourage GM to provide us with one better. Shees; I thought this was supposed to be a positive thread, but we keep getting people posting in here that have nothing positive to add...
rmyers is offline   Reply With Quote