View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 12:02 PM   #1
larietrope

Drives: 1970 Boss 302
Human nature and automobile parking

May be a good title for a book. One of my peeves is how people park. I expect them to pull in straight and evenly, and get out of their car like they payed something for it. I constantly see people park as if they are blind and are on one side or the other or worse, half turned in so the spots on each side are unuseable. To top it off. they are oblivious to what they have done.
One of the best is the person parking at the YMCA or fitness center circling for the nearest parking spot so they can go in and exercise for an hour. Walking apparently isn't exercise to them.
Why would otherwise normal people have a desire to open their door on a nice car ? Envy, ignorance, or just plain meanness. Perhaps a combination.
Someone has something you don't. It holds true with many other things in life also.
Don't walk 20 feet to put the buggy back at Wal Mart, leave it so they next person can't park in the space or is against your car when you come out.
There's a certain element in society that is a low life and there always will be.
larietrope is offline   Reply With Quote