View Single Post
Old 07-22-2009, 03:31 AM   #71
Lee9710

Drives: 2013 Summit White ZL1
Send a message via Yahoo to Lee9710
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentry78 View Post
buddy your not making your argument sound any better by naming off cars that you have that are all injected and use a computer, but you don't mess with computers even though your cars are highly built. that you say you like to race but don't know the smell of high octane or the difference of t/c and s/c sound.

and i do have a 25,000 dollar Harley and getting a sport bike so i'm not a stereotypical biker but yeah my point is i've been around them fought them, talked shit to them, and partied with them so yeah there not all bad. don't be so scared of them most of them are great people that do great things
Out of all the cars I have built, I havent had to mess with the computers in them. So why would I need to know if for one I do not have a T/C or S/C in any of mine, and for two I just use premium gasoline so why does that even matter. I can love to race without knowing what they sound or smell like. I race what I bring and go up against whoever lines up next to me. I don't care what they have, but I will ask them if I need to which is what I did but they guy I raced acted like an ass. So I thought I could get the info here. I swear the Ford guys on here were right when they said this site was for all the haters.

Proud Owner of the baddest Camaro ever built
ZL1
Lee9710 is offline   Reply With Quote