View Single Post
Old 12-22-2008, 02:59 PM   #15
radz28
Petro-sexual

Drives: Ultra-Grin
I think the only additions/changes I'll make would be if someone makes a quality afterburner taillight conversion (I like how the Concepts look a little better) and possilby upgrade the fog lights if I don't think they're up to snuff. I, personally, don't like fog lights and just don't help in the fog to me. I've replaced the fog lights on my '95 and '02 with PIAA driving lights and have always had great results. Since I'm planning on the RS package, I'll be looking at some Super Whites to match the HIDs. I just prefer driving lights over the fog lights because of the functionality that I see.

Other than than, no exterior lighting changes are needed for me. It's your car, and you should do what you think will make ya' happy

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
A10, PDR, Exposed CF Extractor
Magnuson Magnum DI TVS2650R // RFBG // Soler 103 // TooHighPSI Port Injection // THPSI Billet Lid // FF // Katech Drop-In // PLM Heat Exchanger // ZLE Cradle bushings // BMR Chassis-Suspension Stuff // aFe Bars // Diode Dynamics LEDs // ACS Composites Guards // CF Dash // Aeroforce // tint // other stuffs
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote