View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013, 07:27 PM   #21
TeddyP25

Drives: 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiddenangels89 View Post
The TB issue - i've searched and searched... the snout to the Edelbrock SC is same as stock from what i've read and getting someone to port it is hard to come by... i've been told by one shop that they have an adapter they make for it, but that seems like putting an adapter on there would defeat the purpose? they estimated 10hp max gains + retune came out to be some $900-$1k for a few hp just seemed too much.

The last tune i had i inquired about fuel and they said my fuel was fine when they were running it... told me not to waste money on a fuel upgrade until im closer to 550rwhp+
When building mine I came to the issue of the TB, you are correct that it is same as stock. Very thin at that with no room to port. It is however very rough inside, we smoothed it out and who really knows if it gained but we tried.

I'm running a 2.6 pulley and am around 14lbs, I am also at 5500ft above sea level.
2SS/RS CGM/BLK GFX MN6418 Stroker.785rwhp/885lbtq.50 SHOT NO2..Pfadt arms,toe links,coilovers,swaybars,end links,engine mounts,dif/sub bushings.MGWshifter.Tick LVL 3.ARH1 7/8 LT's/ARH exhaust.ADM gauges/race CAI.E-FORCE SC.8 rib IW 10%OD.LPE dual pump/module.85lb inj,custom valve covers.RMCR tune.TOOLEY RACING CAM.JRE posi kit.JRE fuel upgrade.RX MONSTER CatchCan.DSS axels/DS.Hammerhead rear, 3:73's. WYOSPEED builthttp://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115687
TeddyP25 is offline   Reply With Quote