View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 01:19 PM   #333
Red Chief

Drives: 2020 LT1 Black
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro_RS View Post

I actually think members on here want to dislike anything other than their precious 5th gen. Not everyone....but the majority. I love the 5th gen just as much as any other but I like to see new things, for things to be advanced/refreshed, new styles, updates, etc. Nope, not on here. If GM made the 5th gen for the next twenty years my guess would be most on here would love it. It seems as if members try to justify their car as the best by disliking and tearing down anything new. I'm not just talking about this T4 Camaro, either. I'm talking this, all the concept versions of the 6th gen, the '14 refresh on the LT, SS and the new Z28.
This is the first sports car to beat the Mustang in sales...people have every right to think it doesn't need any radical changes. It's also hard to understand why Chevy didn't just use the new Z/28 for this. The timing would be perfect to use the movie as a marketing tool.

The only thing about the 5th gen that I think could be improved is it looks a little fat--trimming a few inches off it would probably help alot. Same basic design, just a little smaller and lighter.
Red Chief is offline   Reply With Quote