View Single Post
Old 10-25-2010, 09:28 PM   #158
rally yellow ss rs

Drives: 2010 Rally Yellow 2SS RS
Remember the Cyclone and Typhoon? Remember the Buick Grand National? Anything that threatens sales of the over priced Corvette gets dumbed down hp and torque or will become retired. They have to protect their top sports car. The cts-v has been supercharged with decent stats so GM, according to history, will up the corvettes stats to ensure its sails. Personally, I think they should ebrace the Camaro with the supercharger package. The Camaro isnt just the rebirth of an American Favorite, a movie star car, but a sports car that middle class can afford with the functionality of a back seat so the wife wont have a reason to object. They should have the supercharger, intake, exhaust, short shifter, and built in programmer as the 3SS package... Yeah it would need to be around 50k, but wouldn't you pay that for it all under warranty and able to take the corvettes...let alone the damn mustangs supercharged? I wanted this Camaro for its looks, but as well its "corvette" engine and luxury like sports car feel...thats why I paid for 2ss. If they go switching up the vehicle...we will have the "old" model Camaro. Honestly if GM would offer packages after the fact, like the one I stated above, they could reap the benifits of us going through them for performance parts. I say they keep the Camaro how it is, but make power packages throught GM for us to upgrade our cars with. Who the hell wants to continueslly buy, sell, buy again if you dont have too. I mean, why buy even 2012 if they will just have another 50hp gain for 2013? I think that will make it loose its appeal to the average guy. Middle class is depleting and would make much more sense to just offer power upgrades through GM. Just my 2 cents....Sorry for the length...thats what I told her.
rally yellow ss rs is offline   Reply With Quote