Thread: USB port
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2008, 12:47 PM   #20
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
Originally Posted by diarmadhi View Post
get a USB drive (you can get a large capacity like 2gb) for $15.00. Then you take your cd's and copy the music from your cd's to the USB drive. Just for reference 1gb will hold an average of 240 songs (thus 2gb will hold 480 songs).

SO for $15ish bucks you can carry 480 songs in your car without having to worry about swapping cd's or getting your car broken into and having them stolen.

PS - with a cd and rough roads you can possibly get skipping and the cd in some cases wont even play.. with USB its solid state meaning that no matter how hard you drive or what the conditions, it will play without skipping.
Wonderful explaination! Thanks!!!

You see...this is exactly why I had wanted a USB drive....no more CD's...no more scratching CD's....no more CD's taking up all the room in the center console...or sitting on the seat begging to be stolen by some peckerhead car burglar.

Now, you can plug it in and go. It breaks? No problem....just save your downloaded list in your pc, go back, and download the saved list back to a new flashdrive. Easy as cake.

BTW, Al said NO hard drive in the Camaro. Just a plug in and play....not like the 40g CTS. Basically, I see it as keeping the cost down for us. But, USB port will make it in MY Camaro!
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote