View Single Post
Old 07-07-2015, 12:00 AM   #77
tooheysmax

Drives: Black 2SS RS
okay I know its been about a year since I've updated this and my progress has been so far I've made about 12,000 miles on air lift in traveling with zero issues. after going to do compressors I've had a lot less feel time I can use it more often and it never gets oldI have not posted probably about 800 plus pictures on Instagram most of them are of course I did that Wynwood group area that I posted in the other forum I do have to say I have one peeve though and that is all the people who claim that they never saw my posts or my thread write up that helped them to install their kits if you did an install after the start of this you have lurked all I ask is you to admit I helped save you alot of time guessing where to put things. Just in my local area alone I know I am the reason that has attributed to several lexus, BMW, infinity , Nissan and several Volkswagens Camaro and even a few fords to installing air suspension. My instagram is @Camaro_ss_airlift don't be shy stop on by. As of now with 6k plus views anyone who has questions feel free to ask. The fastest I've gone with this kit installed is 163 on a back road by Tamiami airport not your regular freeway it has one entrance and it's the same exit. I drive at stock height it is impossible to drive this car fully dumped at any rate of speed faster then babysteps because the rear tires become inverted. You should always put dryers between your compressors and tank don't rely on the tank to hold water. Keep your manifold elevated to ensure it doesn't collect water. It's late and I am a picture whore.
tooheysmax is offline   Reply With Quote