View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 12:04 AM   #64
Xmicro_SS
Thank You GM

Drives: Sky Redline & Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjones14 View Post
I refuse to vote because none of the four choices represents why I am on the camaro5 forum. :-)

As the original poster said, though, I am here because I have no brand loyalty, and in all probability will switch over to the Camaro. But in my case, it's switching back to a Camaro - this will be my fourth. Back in the day, when I owned my '74, '80, and '84 Z28s, I never envisioned owning a Ford of any type. Then one day a co-worker pulled away from my 1984 L69 H.O. Camaro Z28 5-speed with a Ford Capri 5.0 (yes, not even a Mustang), and it was at that point that I realized there is more to life than Camaros. ;-)

I almost didn't reply to this thread at all, but the original poster's tone seemed to be, er, less than welcoming -- so I just wanted to ask if it's not okay to like most RWD V8 American cars, even if they're not made by GM?

Oh, and a question for the original poster, which is not meant sarcastically at all, but just out of curiosity: how many Camaros have you owned?
Ok All, I was just having a little fun with all the Stang Guys......Take it easy, nothing wrong with a little sarcasm..........damn you guys are sensative.

I personally have not owned a Camaro, but I have driven them many times. I come from a Camaro Family, my father Had a 67 and my brother still has a 71 (he is in the middle of a restoration). Honestly I looked at the Firebird back in the early 90's but it was too long in front for me, I was not crazy about the Style...I was jsut in love with the 67-69 years. Those years were either really beat up or super expensive, so I owned a few Japanese Cars (without the Ricer Mods ) and a few German Cars. I came back to American back in 2006 whne I bought my 07 SKY Redline, which I love more than any other car I have ever owned.... SO FAR.

By the way...... I do like the Mustang:

I rented this Shelby down in Florida.......had a Blast taking the back end out on deserted roads and parking areas....NICE!!

The Best feature of the Mustang is the "MY COLOR" option. You can make the interior/dash lights any color in the RGB Spectrum....All cars should have this feature!