View Single Post
Old 05-30-2013, 10:42 AM   #114
caverman

Drives: '69 SS Convertible
Thanks for posting pics.....I'm ready to see on in person.

That's awesome that they are putting the extended stripe on the cars now but that's probably because they got rid of the mail slot. That's a bigger kicker for people to vinyl around if you don't know what you're doing. I also like the fact that they rounded the edges as apposed to the straight edges a lot of the current extended stripes have. They just should've made them wider IMO.

Still I'm not personally sold on the refresh. I think the only thing I really like is the new square style fog light area with projectors. I'm guessing those won't be HID though. I'm curious to see how they handle the DRL on the non-RS this go around.

The hood....I still don't understand why they made that hood extractor mandatory. Should've been an option or not at all IMO.

The rear....that subject has been beat to death. All I'll say is that the non-RS tail lights look better than RS and I'll leave it at that.
-2010 Camaro 2SS | M6 | VR w/White Stripes | 1 3/4" KOOKS - 3" Magnaflow | LPE 3.91 gears | ADM tuned | Halltech w/ADM Scoop | Spohn/BMR Trailing Arm/Toe Rod | BC Coilovers| Pedders FE4 ZL1 swaybars | Cradle/Diff/Radius Rod bushings | VMax TB | Morimoto Projectors | MGW shifter | Red Calipers
Build Journal