View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 12:23 AM   #38
INTENSS

Drives: 2017 Camaro ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rallysport View Post
Well, I went to SEMA, and saw this Hotwheels Camaro. Pictures do not do it justice. Period. It is absolutely AWESOME. I have been whining for several years on this forum about a decent Blue Metallic, how Aqua Blue was too green, and why GM wouldn't give us a better choice. Well, here it is. Unfortunately, I don't think I can afford the extra $7000 for the package. I really like it, its really trick looking, but I just don't think I can afford it. That is the part that sucks, frankly. I have been following this new Camaro before the first prototype hit the Detroit show several years ago. I have waited and waited patiently. Now, the color I have waited for is here...and I probably won't be able to get it. Please, GM...I beg you...offer this beautiful color on all the Camaro models.
I think there are a number of us who love this color, would actually purchase it, but are turned off by the $7000 price tag to make that happen. It appears the RS package is a part of the $7000 price though, right? I guess that makes the package slightly easier on the wallet, but I'd still prefer to use that money towards a 1LE package and not some Hot Wheels emblems/stitching. Otherwise, the wheels, stripe, and rest of the package look great.

2017 Camaro ZL1
2002 Camaro SS 35th LE - Sold
1987 Monte Carlo SS
INTENSS is offline   Reply With Quote