View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 08:33 PM   #1
The IOM Ninja
Account Suspended

Drives: 10' IOM 2SS/RS, 13' GB Shelby GT500
Beware of AAC STYLE CONCEPT SIDEMARKERS AND LED REVERSE LIGHTS

Hey everyone,

Just thought I would warn you that despite having had my LED Sidemarkers replaced once before, I paid shipping and a reduced price to get a cracked sidemarker replaced because of a mistake with the original shipping, they have broken again from nothing more than being installed to the car.

The clips which AAC Style will point out are not warrantied, which I will definitely give them kudos for repairing them despite the fact last time, have broken and despite me adding extra silicone caulking have leaked.

I just want to make people aware before they spend nearly five hundred dollars, $110 of which for me was shipping, to be aware that the product will likely break.

As for the LED Reverse Lights, one side was always off coloured compared to the other and has now decided to stop working.

My Camaro has sat in the garage since almost July so they stopped working at some point when the Camaro was in storage.

I have no desire to fight to get these fixed again and I will likely just return all my LED item's to stock to prevent the headache that I have dealt with from wasting my money on these products.
The IOM Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote